"A birth certificate shows we were born, a death certificate shows we died, but photos show we lived. That's why I love taking photos of anything and everything." ~~ Nick Nardo

"The world is so much a better place, when you learn to close one of your eyes." ~~ D-Man Snapshot



Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Doulos....again

today i passed by Geelong on my way back.

After 7 years, finally i get to see Doulos again. well, people said 7 is God's favourite number and a lot of things in bible is described in 7. well, i am not sure in my case this 7 will mean anything. but getting to see the ship again, it does bring back a lot of my memory. i never served onboard before, but certainly i got a lot of passion on this ship. it is this ship who start building my dream on missionary works, and it is this ship who reaffirm my faith when i left God 8 years ago, and it is this ship who let me see prayer being answered, and it is this ship who let me graced with special friendship.

MV Doulos next to smorgy in GeelongMV Doulos up close
and lastly, myself.
So MV Doulos will be decommisonised in 2010, so this will be her last visit to Australia. Grab the chance to visit her then...

No comments: