"A birth certificate shows we were born, a death certificate shows we died, but photos show we lived. That's why I love taking photos of anything and everything." ~~ Nick Nardo

"The world is so much a better place, when you learn to close one of your eyes." ~~ D-Man Snapshot



Friday, February 12, 2010

Bickie and Cynlin
















First of all, sorry for did not update my photoblog for so long!!! I checked the last post, October 2009, wow, what had I been doing since. It was a hectic end of year for me, busy at work, busy at home, and need to get ready for my very own wedding also. I spent a good 6 weeks at home during Dec and Jan. It was a good holiday, a good wedding season. And thus I got tonnes and tonnes of photo sitting there waiting to be touched but i still struggle to find my time since back.

Bickie is friend of mine back during time in BB. And i eventually met him again in Melbourne. We probably not the best friends of all, but anyway he is a nice friend, nice guy in church, and of course, nice president of CMYF. I think he is someone who got his own thinking, like me, the only difference is he knows how to do it in much milder approach unlike me. I know Cynlin since i cam to Melb. Throughout the years i can see her changing in her attitude, her faith and her way to approach people. During my tenure as CMYF president, she said something that trigger my heart to overhaul the CMYF.

Their wedding is on 2nd January 2010, wedding of the day. I never seen so many photographer and videograhper in a same wedding before. It was a good wedding, and i believe everyone is touched by their testimony. I wish to share to you some of the photos taken during the days. Lets join me in congratulating them and all the best to the couple. God bless.

No comments: