"A birth certificate shows we were born, a death certificate shows we died, but photos show we lived. That's why I love taking photos of anything and everything." ~~ Nick Nardo

"The world is so much a better place, when you learn to close one of your eyes." ~~ D-Man Snapshot



Friday, November 12, 2010

Babylensing





Babylens is one of my newest toys in photography. Recently i just bought a babylens composer, and the fun bit of this lens is it can be treated as a tilt lens, so in another word you can choose which part in a picture to be clear, and the rest all will be blurred out. It is fun, and there are still a lot to learn on this lens. Here i just share with you some of the very first batch of pictures that i took with my Babylens, i called it, Babylensing....

2 comments:

沙崙 said...

O....I thought you are thinking about having a baby. :)
Nice babylensing snapshots. I like esp the one with a squatting boy in the center.
The scene all look familiar, your church I suppose.

D-Man said...

yes it is at church.