"A birth certificate shows we were born, a death certificate shows we died, but photos show we lived. That's why I love taking photos of anything and everything." ~~ Nick Nardo

"The world is so much a better place, when you learn to close one of your eyes." ~~ D-Man Snapshot



Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bye Bye Safeway

Well, one of the things which catch my attention is that the Victorian favourite supermarket brand is finally undergo the rebranding process, from Safeway, to Woolworths!

Well, Woolworths is not an alien name to me, as thats the one i had been going since i just arrive australia in adelaide. anyway, to me, i would prefer the name woolworths than safeway, no reason, just preference. and that reminds me of a friend, who cant pronounce woolworths properly, and all the time he called it "wolfwolf"...

and for the sake of rebranding, they come out with this new logo. cool? not cool? doesnt matter, so long the prices of things in there doesnt increase......


No comments: