"A birth certificate shows we were born, a death certificate shows we died, but photos show we lived. That's why I love taking photos of anything and everything." ~~ Nick Nardo

"The world is so much a better place, when you learn to close one of your eyes." ~~ D-Man Snapshot



Monday, August 4, 2008

Baby Lynn

today, let me share with you this cute baby of Alan and Kailun. well, its sort of enormous baby booming in church now and basically you can see baby here and there, everywhere! This one is cool, whenever i see her, she is sleeping, making no sound, which is a great news to me. btw, her name is Lynn, pretty unusual name for a chinese i must say. Anyway, happy growing Lynn...
-
-
btw, she got that familiar look that look like someone...
-
-
-
-
-
guess who?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
this one, one of my favourite child actor during my time..... cute leh... :P


No comments: