"A birth certificate shows we were born, a death certificate shows we died, but photos show we lived. That's why I love taking photos of anything and everything." ~~ Nick Nardo

"The world is so much a better place, when you learn to close one of your eyes." ~~ D-Man Snapshot



Monday, August 18, 2008

USB

Here it is, my latest toy from ebay, the 16 GB USB Flash Drive, which cost me about $30, and free postage, not a bad deal huh?
just few years ago when i was still in uni i bought my first USB with 256mb. i remember i spent $120 on that and hey, at that time, to get one mb under 50cents is considered damn cheap already, and i was the person in my uni class that got the largest USB stick. Anyway, time flew, and the technologies picking up fast. 16GB for $30 now, whats next?

No comments: