"A birth certificate shows we were born, a death certificate shows we died, but photos show we lived. That's why I love taking photos of anything and everything." ~~ Nick Nardo

"The world is so much a better place, when you learn to close one of your eyes." ~~ D-Man Snapshot



Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rainbow again

Last night, on my way home, it was raining a bit. Then this rainbow thing appeared again in front of me, the only difference was that, this time the size was bigger, wider and clearer. This is the picture of the famous Flinders Station, and the famous tram, and the famous melbourne Rules breaking pedestrian...
and the rainbow as the car moving closer...
notice that the rainbow got a section missing in the air? and then connected again after the missing part? Honestly i havent got a lot of chance to see rainbow like this.
rainbow from another angle up the tram...
up the flinders station...
And lastly, let me introduce you this Hotel, Rendezvous, situated along the Flinders Street. Well, one special about this hotel is that, when I was still catching bus to my office, every morning I will pass by this hotel, about 7.30 7.45am, then often you can see the air stewardess from Singapore airline, standing outside the hotel, smoking in their uniform along the street as they are waiting for their transport to airport. Well, I got no problem with people smoking but then, sometimes when you are in uniform, hallo? I do feel that they looked a bit like a h**k*r…. Anyway, for fan of Singapore Airlines airstewardess, this is a place you can go...
well, its was last day of July, time flew quick yeah....

No comments: