"A birth certificate shows we were born, a death certificate shows we died, but photos show we lived. That's why I love taking photos of anything and everything." ~~ Nick Nardo

"The world is so much a better place, when you learn to close one of your eyes." ~~ D-Man Snapshot



Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today I wanna show you my current project with my company, The reconstruction of Geelong Eastern Beach Seawall… Been to Geelong for a few time before, never know that there are such place in which they got this blocked area for people to swim in there without worrying about the shark etc etc.




So, all these seawalls will have to be demolished and replaced with a new one. Sounds exciting isn’t it, judging that you are working just next to the sea and you have to watch out for the tide to plan your activities. Hopefully it wont be too complicated then. Anyway, I am just an engineer, anything wrong the manager will get the bomb first. :P
And lastly, My car posting next to the sea. this is probably the first time she is so close to the water.... :P


1 comment:

BublaKong said...

Wowww....wat an interesting job u have there. can travel and see the scenery.

not like me i'm always stucked infront of computer. @.@